Do you love matte lipsticks and tints but your chapped lips keeps getting in the way of that perfect lip day?
I’ve been struggling with chappy lips ever since! I also have this bad habit of peeling excess skin off my lips that will bleed and sometimes bruise. Having dry lips didn’t stop me from using matte lipsticks. Liquid Mattes are my fave! I’ve used tons of lip balms & masks that comes in tubes, tubs, lipstick like containers from different brands also! And have accepted the fact that I will have them forever hahaha. I stopped looking for the one that can help me.
If you’re that person too, read through!
- Jojoba Seed Oil – Protects the skin and prevents moisture evaporation
- Squalene – Natural skin protective barrier and prevent oxidation
- Rosehip oil – Enriched vitamin B, C, E and unsaturated fatty acids rejuvenate your exhausted skin
- Mango Seed Butter – Forms natural moisturizing barrier.
- Ceramide – Moisturize and replenish skin. Also Improves water balance of skin
Take note of these oils if you’re allergic to some of them.
Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bees wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, ROSEHIP OIL, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Glycerin, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol
Oh another balm to test out, great. I didn’t have any expectations of this balm before trying it out. On first try, I tried it as a lip mask. It’s a balm-like but turns to a oily consistency when you put it on your lips. Think of eating a very oily dish, that’s what it looks like.
- It comes in 3 colors (black, pink and white). I LOVE THE COLORS and the design is so slick and minimalist 😍🖤 Take note that they are just the same product, just different packaging.
- Housed in a cream container which has a wide opening. This is a bit of a con because when you use this outside, the product can easily get contaminated by dust.
- This balm is unscented! Although I prefer scented ones that smells like candy coz its much more enjoyable to use.
- The balm melts into an oil-like texture when applied on the lips. I usually use this as a lip mask overnight. I just wipe it off when I woke up and rub the excess dead skin. Although I prefer a balm like texture, I don’t mind using this because it’s damn effective.
I haven’t found the one that effectively removes my dead skin easily. I have to put an effort to peel it. But this one works so good that I only have to rub it. And tadah, fresh new lips. It’s been a while since I’ve made my lips bleed hahahah! thanks to this! My lips did improved a lot in just a week of use. And now I can’t skip this on my night routine, it really made a lot of difference. I enjoy lipsticks more, no more bleeding for me.
This is available at jolse.com which retails from $10.00 (now at a discounted price of $8)
You may choose which color suits your personality! (Pink, Black, White)
So there you go loves, a life-changing balm and a staple to my routine!
I hope this will also help you guys like it did for me. Let me know in the comment section if it did!
I’ve won these on their giveaway, thank you so much 2ndesign cosmetics!
More about the brand here 2ndesign.co.kr
Check out my unboxing video here.