The first time I saw an eye patch, what immediately came to my mind was….. how do you wear that? Bigger part on the inner corner of your eyes or the other way around? I think we all have the same question, right?
I know you’ve seen this gorgeous patch all around social media. And it’s time I’ve shared my thoughts about it. This multi-functional patch can be used not only under your eyes but on different parts of your face. (neck, smile line, forehead). It can also be turned into an essence. Just dissolve it by pouring hot water. I’ve tried both and I loved them.
- Multi-functional elastic care for the eyes, eyebrows, fortune and cheeks.
- Bulgarian rose water is filled with water and recharges real moisturizing.
- Dual functional cosmetics to improve whitening & wrinkle.
- Easy Patch! Easy to attach and use instead of eye cream.
- Eco-friendly100%! Water-soluble hydrogel patch.
- No harmful ingredients added. (Parabens, Allergic components of dimethicone)
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Butylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, Potassium Chloride, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Calcium Chloride, Allantoin, Tripropylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Calcium Lactate, Adenosine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Hexanidiol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Fragrance
How do you wear an eye patch?
- If you you’re treating under eye issues, put the biggest part under your eyes. (pic above)
- If you’re concerns are crow’s feet, put the smallest part under your eyes. (I tried this and the essence stung my eye so be careful.)
(I got this from @theskinsoda)
I had a poll on “how do you wear your eye patch”, it was a close fight but “#1” got the most votes. So guys problems solved. How you wear it depends on your eye concerns. Although I’ve tried both, I personally like #1. because my concern is my under eye area.
Where does eye patch go in your routine?
As for me here’s how I do it, ROUTINE: Cleanser, Toner, Serums, Mask/”Eye Patch“, Moisturizer
- Around the eyes
- Middle of the forehead
- Around the mouth
As an Eye Patch
- Very hydrating & Soothing! You can still feel the cooling effect even after 30 minutes. I sometimes leave it longer cause I really love the feeling on my eyes.
- Definitely helps in puffiness!
- I don’t use it that often so I can’t say if it does helps in my wrinkles. (I’m lazy af) I have to try to do it every night and we’ll see how it goes.
- The essence is a bit tacky and it pills sometimes.
- It doesn’t have a good adherence. The essence is a lot so it slips.
- The scent doesn’t bother me. I love rose scents.
- Texture is gel-like and the color is a pretty salmon pink with glitters! Talk about extra!!!
- I store this on the fridge for that extra cooling effect.
- I suggest you massage your eyes when you put it on. If you have a jade roller better!
- When I use this, I skip my eye cream and proceed with my moisturizer.
As an Essence
Yes you got that right! You can turn this eye patch into an essence. You’ll find the DIY steps just a little bit below this post. 🙂
- Turns to a very pretty glittery white liquid
- Surprised that it’s not tacky because when I used it as an eye patch the essence is tacky.
- Very hydrating!
- The bottle I had was only 30ml so I used the essence that was left for masking. No product is wasted!
- The amount was just right since the essence is not that thick and not that watery.
How to Make a DIY Essence:
- Place 4 patches on an empty container.
- Pour approximately 30ml of hot water and mix until fully dissolved.
- Pour the essence in an empty dropper. For convenient use.
Where to Buy?
- If you’re from the Philippines, you may check out Sui Sui on Lazada. They have it on SALE a lot so you have to watch out. They are also available in Shopee. It costs Php 899.00.
- For international orders, please check Stylekorean. It is currently on SALE for $9.99 / (Php 521.00). Original price is $22 / Php 1146.00