I want everything organized so when we talk about travel and skincare, it’s all about decants. And me being me, I want it to be cute and uniformed.
I’m very attached to the products I used so I want to make sure that I brought all I need for my trip. Here are the list of skincare I brought during my recent trip in Taiwan.
- First Cleanser – Clean it Zero *
- Second Cleanser – Skin Correct M Gentle Cleanser *
- Toner – Tia’m Snail & Azulene Water Essence *
- Actives – Purito Centella Green Level All in one Mild Pad *
- Serum – Iunik Tea Tree Serum *
- Spot Treatment/Patch – Innisfree Bija Trouble Spot Essence ^ Cosrx Clear Fit Master Patch ^
- Moisturizers – Jumiso Have a good cream – 50mL ^ , Somebymi Toneup Cream 50mL ^
- Eye Patch – Heimish Hydrogel Eye Patch ^, Elizavecca White Bomb Eye Cream 12mL ^
- Sunscreen – Lauren&Co Facial Sun Mist 50mL ^
- Lip Balm – Vaseline advanced healing ^
- Masks – HelloSkin Jumiso
^ same container (usually those that are less than 100mL)
Best and Worst Decants I’ve tried so far…
Airless Pump Bottle
Costs: P 69.75
Where to Buy: Knick Knacks – Landmark Makati
- BEST! I love it! ( I bought like 5 pcs lol)
- Plastic type but sturdy
- Doesn’t Spill -Lightweight
- Not sure of the ML though (probably 30-40mL?)
Cosrx Cosmetic Pad Case
COSTS: P 280.00 (SALE) + 100 SF
WHERE TO BUY: KNICK KNACKS – LANDMARK MAKATI
- LOVE IT!
- Special thanks to this store for considering my package as high priority. I ordered this a week before my trip and it was delivered to me in just 2 days! BTW it was from Baguio.
- It also comes with a sticker!
- This is the only Pad case I know. (from cosrx)
glass Dropper bottle (8mL)
COSTS: P 45
WHERE TO BUY: Beabi Megamall
- It’s good but I think there are cheaper ones with the same quality.
- Dropper is good.
- Comes in a glass bottle. Dropped it from a waist level table and it broke! Lessons learned: don’t buy glass bottle decants!
- No spill.
- This is the biggest size they have on Megamall branch.
Cream Jar 05 (30mL)
COSTS: P 65
WHERE TO BUY: BEABI MEGAMALL
- I hate it!
- Very disappointed. It looks elegant and is expensive than most of the decants I bought. So I was really expecting it to be of high quality because it’s beabi but then, it cracked and the liquid spilled in between the clear glass and the white container. (as you can see in the pic)
Four-Tier Cream Jar (40g)
COSTS: P 99.00
WHERE TO BUY: MINISO
- Nope! It’s cheap but the quality is not that great.
- Liquid cream spills.
- Not that sturdy, can crack easily.
FIVE-TIER CREAM JAR
COSTS: P160+ ?
WHERE TO BUY: MUJI MAKATI (greenbelt)
- Doesn’t spill.
- Very sturdy.
- Doesn’t crack easily.
- A bit long to carry on small pouches .
COSTS: P30 – P50
WHERE TO BUY: Beabi
- Comes in 2 sizes (10mL & 20mL)
- Hygienic because it comes with a lid on top.
- Sturdy and doesn’t break, It’s made of plastic.
- Spoon 73mm – P20.00 @Beabi
- Dropper – P?.00 @Beabi
- Funnel – P?.00 @Landmark Department store
I'll be updating this list often if I stumbled on some more decants.
? -to confirm