COSRX Perfect Sebum Centella Mineral Powder is a weightless translucent setting powder to reduce shine, leaving a natural , matte finish.
- Sebum Care – Controls Excess oil secretion without the tight pulling sensations.
- Smooth skin – The ultra fine mineral powder adheres the skin like air. It covers the pores neatly & makes your skin soft & smooth.
- Strong hold – Powder with excellent sebum adsorption function. Prevents makeup from creasing.
- Light fit – Micro particles containing mint extracts gives the refreshing & air light feeling. Centella Asiatica & Rose hip Extracts mild formula allows even sensitive skin and dry skin to use safely.
Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
• Rosehip extracts (Rosa Canina Fruit Extract) – Astringent; Skin Conditioning
• Centella asiatica (Centella Asiatica Extract) – Skin Conditioning; Smoothing; Soothing
• Peppermint extract (Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract) – Refreshing
Multi-powder for face to body
• Makeup Fixer – Used as makeup finish / setting powder or eye / lip primer.
• Dry Shampoo for excessive oil
• Deodorant – Keep your skin smooth by tapping on sweaty neck, arms, and legs
• Contains 5g of product.
• The full list of ingredients can be found at the back of the product itself. Just flip the sticker.
• The package is said to contain an extra puff. (but on the PR kits, it doesn’t)
• The texture of the puff inside is a bit rough.
• It is sealed with a sticker and I love that it’s easy to remove.
• Inside, the dispenser is a bit slanted with lines.
Texture and Color
Texture has a very airy-like particles which is super fine. The color is white that turns to translucent once applied on the skin. It feels smooth and no scent too. If you want a no sebum powder that has no scent, this might be for you. The Innisfree one has strong powdery scent compare to this one.
The PR package doesn’t contain a spare puff but when you buy one it should come with an extra puff. I like Innisfree’s puff better than this one cause this one’s a bit rough. The dispenser is also a bit slanted with lines to the center (see pic below) compared to the Innisfree’s which is just flat.
As for the cooling/soothing effect, I didn’t felt that it has these effects but it has a mint extract that is a bit far down on the ingredients list. I noticed that when I used this, I don’t feel the need to blot. Do take note that I have an oily skin type. It really helped control my sebum production compared to the other no sebum mineral powder that I used. I don’t really like to use this as a deodorant but with its ability to control sebum, it is a possible good deodorant. But I don’t want to be a waste cause its a bit expensive for it to just be a deodorant.
Overall this powder is somewhat a better version of the popular Innisfree no sebum powder but this one’s a bit expensive.
You can buy this at Jolse.com for only $9.96 / Php 537.13 (It’s currently SALE now at $7.73/ Php 416.87)
This product is provided by Jolse. However, all opinions are mine.