A new addition to the Mask Pack from Benton, the Goodbye Redness Centella Mask Pack.
Goodbye Redness Centella Mask Pack soothes and protects irritated and blemished skin with Centella Asiatica, also known as the tiger grass. The sheet mask hydrates and nourishes skin and is free from irritation.
- Soothing and Protecting – Contains Centella Asiatica that actively soothe and protect skin that is sensitive to irritation
- Hydrating & Nourishing – Hyaluronic acid & other plant-based ingredients hydrate & nourish the skin.
- Non-irritating products that are suitable for all skin types including blemished skin, irritated skin and sensitized skin.
- Mild & comfortable regardless of weather and skin type.
- Eco-friendly Cellulose Sheet with a delicate fit
- Contains safe ingredients that are free of volatile alcohol, artificial fragrance and harmful ingredients
- PH level – 5.5
- Has an irritation value of 0.00. Which is proven to be a non-irritating product.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Aqua, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Asiatic acid, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassoside, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sucrose Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol
- If you store the mask in a refrigerator, you may enjoy an extra cooling sensation and a pore tightening effect.
- If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Please shake well to evenly distribute essence across the sheet mask.\
- Using a steamed towel or warm water before using the mask is recommended to open pores.
- Please do not use the mask longer than the indicated time. (10-20mins)
As the sheet mask dries, the skin may lose its moisture.
- You can use the essence left in the pouch on your arms, legs and neck.
- If you use a moisturizer after the mask, the oil-water barrier of the moisturizer helps to keep the moisture and nourishment provided by the mask longer.
Packaging wise it’s super simple with that cute pimple. 😂 (pimples are not cute but look at that drawing) As mentioned in the packaging, it’s “Goodbye Redness”. Literally what it does. The mask itself is a cellulose type which is quite thick. But what I love about it is the FIT. It just hugs your skin and the fit is so perfect. I was actually doing chores (washing dishes) while it was on. You can do anything while you have this on!
One thing I admire is that it’s not a messy mask. No dripping! 💧Yey! Some mask are hassle to put on because it’s dripping all over the floor and on your arm, just everywhere lol. There are still some essence left that is good for a half air laid pad from watsons (pink one).
I always put my masks on the fridge before I use it so it adds a more cooling effect which I super love since I live in a hot & humid country. This mask calmed my pimples but note it doesn’t fully dry it. It just helps lessen the redness/irritation. Tried this also when my face felt hot & irritated due to manila pollution & some insect bites. It did helped in calming my skin, it doesn’t feel itchy and hot anymore. Since its benton, it contains safe ingredients and is also unscented!
The cooling effect still lingers even after you removed the mask! Cool right? Essence doesn’t feel that tacky too. My skin felt brighter and cool!. I love it. This is the first time that I’ve tried a benton mask, and I enjoyed it!
Retails for Php 1355.00/$26 (10pcs)
You can buy this at StyleKorean.com
Here are the infographics I made:
This product was sent by Benton in exchange for an honest review. Thank you again for the opportunity!