Snail & Azulene Water Essence is an essence type toner with a unique viscosity of Snail that has an ultra moisturizing and calming effect.
- Low PH to maintain a healthy skin PH level. (PH of 5.0 – 6.0)
- Quickly calms redness & irritated skin by external stimuli.
- Best for Dry & Sensitive Skin
- Skin Soothing Care – Quickly calms irritated damaged skin.
- Maintains Moisture Balance – Hydrates skin & prevents moisture from evaporating & restores skin balance.
0% Purified Water -formulated with 87% Snail Secretion Filtrate & Azulene instead to restore damaged skin
- 87% Snail Secretion Filtrate – Skin Conditioning & Strengthening Skin barrier
- Azulene – Healing / Soothes irritation & dryness
- Betane – Moisturizing
- Allatonin- Soothing
- Panthenol – Strengthening Skin Barrier
Snail Secretion Filtrate , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Beta-Glucan , Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract , Betaine , Allantoin , Panthenol , Chlorphenesin , Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract , Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Hyaluronate , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil , Dipropylene Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Sodium Guaiazulene Sulfonate
Price: $12.87 / Php 691.19
Available at www.tiam.co.kr
- Has a thick consistency for a toner because it uses 87% snail filtrate instead of purified water. (just think about the moisture you’ll get on that amount!)
- Silky texture that spreads smoothly
- Bit tacky on first application but its surprisingly absorbed fast.
It smells HOLY! (It reminds me of the incense they used during mass, If your Catholic). I’m actually addicted to the smell, it’s definitely calming because of the Chamomile.
- Contains 180 mL
- Simple. I love how Tia’m designed their toners. It has a minimalist packaging.
- All important details are in the box. (Which has English translation! TYL)
- Color is clear with purplish undertone. Comes in a clear white bottle which is pretty convenient to see how much product is left.
How to Use
- As a Toner
After cleanser, dispense an adequate amount on your palm. Gently pat for fast absorption.
- Toner Masking
I personally use The air-laid puffs that I purchased in Watsons for tone masking. I saw this from Nina of @coffeeandskin. It
Soak the cotton pad/sheet mask (should be thin) with toner and placed it on areas where you need extra moisture.
Leave it for 5-10 minutes.
After removing the cotton pad, gently pat for fast absorption.
- As a Facial/ Body Mist
Placed the toner in a spray bottle as a mist. Spray it whenever you need some soothing/calming. You can use this on any parts of your body.
Skin Type: Oily, Acne-prone
Adding snails to my routine made a lot of difference on my skin. I noticed that I don’t get breakouts often even though it’s my time of the month. I do get like 1-2 but it doesn’t stay longer than it usually do. Sooo I owe it to the snaiiiils!! I’m so sorry it took me this long to love you!
The first toner I tried for Tia’m was unscented so I was actually kind of shocked that this one has scent. BUT WAIT…. I like this better! I love scents and this one promotes to have calming effect which I guess what the scent is also for. IT HAS A VERY CALMING/PEACEFUL SCENT! Scentsitives, don’t ya worry, you’re good! As I have mentioned it calms your soul.
Although it comprises 87% Snail Secretion Filtrate, it’s not tacky. The absorption is quite good (1-2mins). Not as fast as the Vita B5 but for a snail product, it’s better than most! It’s also economical in a way that you can use very little amount of product for your whole face & neck. A little goes a long way since it spreads smoothly on your skin! Hydration wise, Vita B5 is still better. As for the effects, I noticed that it helped tighten my pores. Felt like my face is super smooth, plump and moisturized. The dryness on my forehead was normalized. (I specifically toner masked that part) So my advice is not to layer it but toner mask the parts where you feel most dry. You can also use it on different parts of your body. I tried it on my legs because I have them waxed and sometimes it gets irritated and super itchy. So I toner masked the parts where it itches and I leave it until it dries like 5 mins. It calmed my skin and it also felt baby smooth!
I would recommend this toner for those who needs intensive moisture and those who are prone to irritations. Overall I really enjoyed using this essence type toner. True to its claim for its moisturizing and calming effect.
Tia’m really got their game on their toners! Great Job! Eyeing on the new Centella toner.
This product is sent by TI’AM in exchange of an honest review. Thank you so much for the trust!