Tia’m My Signature Vita B5 Toner instantly hydrates and freshens skin while balancing skin pH to prep for other products. Rich in Vitamin B5 complex, this toner enhances the skins barrier, retains skin’s moisture and hydrates without leaving a sticky feeling.
- Instantly Hydrates Skin
- Balances Skin’s PH level
- Provides dewy and supple skin
- PH level of 5.0-6.0
- Alcohol-Free, Fragrance-Fee, Low PH, Hydrating Toner
- Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) – known for being a humectant that retains and preserves moisture.
- Betaine – Oil-Water Balance, Hydrating
- Peptide – Enhance skin barrier, Skin Moisturizing
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – Enhanced Skin Elasticity, Hydrating
Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Betaine, Hydrolized Collagen, Glycerine, RH-Oligopeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Chlorphenesis, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid
Jolse Price: USD 15.81 (Approx Php 843.00)
You can buy this at Jolse.com
- Watery, silky smooth texture when applied.
- Feels like a thin film that is absorbed quickly by your skin.
- Fully Absorbed within a minute. (FAST!)
No smell at all. (Although I prefer scented ones)
How to Use
- Using your hand, dispense a moderate amount and gently pat for fast absorption.
- Toner Masking – I recommend using this instead of the 7-skin method since this more thrifty than using a lot of product. Soak the cotton pad (should be thin) with toner and place it on areas where you need extra moisture. Leave it for 10 minutes. After removing the cotton pad, gently pat for fast absorption.
- Contains 180 mL – for the price ans the amount of product you get, its worth it
- Love that it has a minimalist packaging
- Its a clear white bottle which is pretty convenient to see how much product is left
One of the best hydrating toners I’ve tried. I think this may be better than my HG low PH toner in terms of hydration because I only need 3 max to hydrate my skin. This is also good for toner masking. I prefer toner masking rather than the 7-skin because it saves me a lot of product but gives me enough hydration I needed. In terms of absorption, I find this one absorbed faster than my HG Toner (Klairs). It has a silky thin film-like upon application that is gone once absorbed. It doesn’t feel heavy & sticky at all.
The only reason I prefer my HG more is the refreshing scent it gives me. (I personally prefer products that has a bit of scent on it.)
Overall, I enjoy this toner so much that I’m planning to repurchase this when I finished it.
PS: I’m currently using this toner with the TI’AM My Signature CSource Serum so I’ll be updating you guys on this combo next week!
This product is sent by Jolse in exchange of an honest review. Thank you so much Jolse Team for the trust!