Benton’s Snail Bee Ultimate Serum is a multitasking serum enriched with Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate, Bee Venom and Tea Tree Leaf Water. The serum helps to nourish, soothe and keep skin supple than ever.
- Multitasking Serum: brightening and wrinkle care functions.
- Suitable for all skin types
Oily skin: light-weight, not tacky
Dry: creates synergy when layered before moisturizer
Sensitive: forms a protective layer, preventing skin damage and moisture loss.
- Contains all natural ingredients that is free of fragrance, volatile alcohol, PEGs
- PH level is 5.5 (similar to a healthy skin’s PH)
- Designed to protect skin and add suppleness while helps in clearing your skin blemishes
Best for the following skin concerns:
- dry & tight skin that needs INSTANT hydration
- dull skin / skin with hyperpigmentation / uneven skin tone
- skin losing vitality & suppleness
- skin with poor oil-water balance
- easily sensitized skin
- skin that need an oil-free/light product
- Saccharomyces / Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate (70%): Snails are known for their ability to heal quickly when injured. This is because their secretion contains components helping with moisturizing/skin recovery (allantoin), oil-water balance (gluconic acid) and skin elasticity (collagen, elastin). In addition Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (a species of yeast) refines the skin, fighting against skin’s oxidative stress. As the yeast goes through the fermentation process of Snail Secretion Filtrate, it enhances the concentration of the active ingredients so that they can be absorbed into the skin more effectively.
Bee Venom (Apitoxin): is a combination of enzymes, peptides, and amino acids that can diminish the visibility of fine lines and smooth skin texture. It has many benefits on skin including skin soothing, hydrating, skin-protective, astringent and anti-blemish effects.
Tea Tree Leaf Water: Having long been used as various folk remedies among Australian natives, tea tree leaf has been used as infection treatment for having an antibacterial effect. Also, tea tree leaf has skin calming and deodorizing properties.
- Niacinamide: (Brightening) Helps brighten the skin by inhibiting melanin production and also helps in hyperpigmentation/uneven skin tone.
- Adenosine: (Anti-wrinkle) Is derived from yeast and was proven to have anti-wrinkle benefits. It has the ability to energize the skin’s surface leaving skin smooth and young.
Full list of Ingredients
Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Allantoin, Adenosine, Bee Venom, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum
Where to Buy
This is the latest product from the Snail Bee line. And is available in their site for $27.00 / PHP 1.4k
- Slimy thick texture
- For a serum, it absorbs quickly! Fully absorbed within a minute
Unscented. Perfect for those who are sensitive to smell. But for me I enjoy scented products.
- Contains 35mL of product
- Ingredients and important facts are printed on the box so that’s good.
- Comes in an elegant clear brown bottle and a dropper to dispense the product. You can see clearly how much product is left with is very good!
- Very sleek and elegant packaging! Looks so luxurious!
- It has a stopper which is very convenient in ensuring that you don’t waste a lot of product.
- The bottle itself includes important information like main ingredients, Direction for use and PAO (6months)
How to Use
- After toner, I placed 2-3 drops directly on my face and neck.
- Used this day and night for 3 weeks.
- Incorporated it with different types of moisturizer just to see how it would react.
- I find the bottle super photogenic! Can you see the photos? UHG! Yeppuda!
- A little goes a long way. With just few drops you can spread it all over your face.
- Skin feels smooth and subtle after the product has fully been absorbed. I was surprised that it was absorbed fast and not tacky at all because the liquid is a bit thick and slimy.
- Overnight, my pores are minimized and plump.
- During the day, my makeup/sunscreen just glides on my face smoothly.
- For fading acne scars: I can see that it prevents some newly acne scars to lighten but on my deep seated acne scars, I still need a more potent serum.
- For brightening: after a week of continuous use, it did brighten my dull face! In the morning, all I do is a normal routine and then sunblock and that’s it. I’m all good. More reasons not to wear makeup!
- For reducing wrinkle:, I didn’t see much effect specially on my undereye area. So I’ll continue to use it till I empty it and I’ll let you know if there are changes on my wrinkles. (I’m so excited for this lol)
- Works great in any moisturizer (cream-based, gel-based).
- If you feel that you need an instant moisture booster, use this serum with the Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream. I was actually shocked that I liked this cream because on my first application, it was too THICK and feels HEAVY! I had this feeling that I’d wake up oily and tacky, but NO! Face was super plumped, NOT OILY! I really love the effect. I was sad that I only have 2 samples of this cream lol. I definitely recommend using this cream with this serum!
As a first-time snail user, my impression of anything with snail is tacky, heavy, slimy which is not very good for an oily type skin. But upon using this serum, I can now say that Snail can be for everybody! 🙂
It’s definitely an ultimate serum in a sense that you can see some results (plump & minimized pores) in such short period of time. For ya’ll who don’t like serums that gives you tacky feeling and took so long to be absorbed, try this one! It is very light-weight that oily people will definitely love. It gives you somewhat the same effect of vitamin C serums does, not that potent but it does the work when used religiously! So if you have an oily skin, dull, uneven, tired skin that needs instant boost of moisture, there you go… Give this one a try.
It’s definitely an ultimate serum! I can really see myself repurchasing this because this is what I look for in a serum, multitasking effects, fast absorbing, not tacky and has all natural ingredients. It has a lot of benefits and I’m so excited to see better results once I’ve finished the product.
This one is definitely a bang for the buck!
This product is sent to me by Benton in exchange for an honest review.