Peripera Colorfit Tint Water Gel
Shade: #1 BEETPRESS (burgundy red)
I’ve been a fan of Peripera ever since I’ve tried their ink velvets! So I wanted to try other variants, thus Colorfit tint water gel (that’s a pretty long name LOL).
- MLBB for cool skin tones.
- Vivid, Refreshing and long-lasting color payoff.
- Moisturizing water gel formula that leaves lips dewy and supple.
- Bold pigments that stay put even after a full day of eating & drinking.
- Smell: ✅ It has a yummy fruity smell! That’s one of the things I love about Peripera, they have such yummy scents!!!
- Pigment: ✅ True to its claim, color payoff is great! Do note that it’s a dark shade so you have to apply it evenly for a full lip application. It’s darker when dried out. Love it for ombre-look! The shade is too dark for a tint.
- Transfer-proof: ❎ It transfers! Takes a while to dry but when you drink water it transfers easily.
- Longevity: ❎ Definitely not water & food-proof. Some pigment comes off even with water. (but not completely)
- Applicator: ✅ Doe foot, Easy to apply.
- Volume: ✅ 4.5 mL
- Price: ₱280.00 (Pre-order @ MUSEPH Group in Facebook)
As for the final verdict, I’m not that impressed. Maybe because I had high expectations comparing it on how popular the ink velvets are? It’s good don’t get me wrong but there are tints that are more long-lasting and cheaper (The Saem & The Fasceshop — oohh how about a comparison review of the tints I have on my next post?). Another thing was I have a very dry lips. And the shade emphasized my dry patches. Not that I didn’t like the tint it’s just that I bought a wrong shade. I’ll give it another chance maybe chilipress on my next order! BTW it’s not drying! True to its claim.
Excited for these shades! Here are some of the swatches for my next targets: Chilipress, Carrotpress and Red Beanpress are probably waaay better. What was I thinking lol.