In celebration of National Lipstick Day, I’d like to share with you my favorite local matte lippy.
Everyday Love+ is a lifestyle brand from Manila inspired by the necessities of Filipino living. Everyday Love+ offers specially curated goods that are perfect for you and your home! They offer products like room sprays, hand sanitizers and gorgeous lipsticks.
“Creating beautiful things out of the ordinary.”
I remember discovering this long before it was hyped and sold out. I instantly fell in love with it. I found out about this lippy in a make-up tutorial by (@cey pagaduan) and I immediately searched what brand and shade she used. It’s sooo preetty! I was able to purchase the shade #4. I’m not really a fan of liquid matte lipstick because I find it drying. But when I got a hand on this jem. Damn! It was LOVE AT FIRST SWIPE. I super love the shade #4, it’s my perfect MLBB (My lips but better).
I recommended it to my friends and it became our everyday go to lippy. I was not shocked that it went this far. Happy National Lipstick Day and Kudos to the everydaylove+ team.
Matte Lipstick Collections:
- Nude Lips (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, [NEW] #6, #7)
- Dark Lips (#6, #7) ~ [dark brown shade]
- Red Lips (#8, #9)
- Summer Lips (Come Away with Me, Sweet Escape)
- [NEW] Fall Lips Limited Edition (December Baby, Oh my darling)
Price: Php 199.00 only
Size: 7 ml
Where to buy?
- Official site: www.everydaylove.asia – P 199.00
- BeautyMNL – P 199.00
- Pop-up store in Landmark: Trinoma, Makati (soon) – P 199.00
- Resellers (TMUR, Shopee – strawberryshoppeph, FB- Ela Marfori) – P 160.00-P 175.00
Why I love this lippy?
- Local (you gotta love local!)
- Very affordable (Php 160.00 – P199.00)
- Lightweight but pigmented
- Long Lasting (perfect for foodies)
- Transfer-proof / Kiss-proof / Water-proof
- Dries-up fast
- Formula is Non-drying
- Packaging is simple but classy
- NOT STICKY
What they can improve on:
- Scent – the scent is not that distinct. It has a very minimal sweet like vanilla scent.
Swatches by Luna Alano: @beauty.by.luna
RED LIPS & SUMMER LIPS:
I’m planning to collect all shades because I really love their formula! I hope they release new shades soon!!! 💄❤️
[UPDATES 02.06.2018] THEY HAVE NEW SHADES!
Last October, they released 2 new shades for Nude Lips (#6 and #7). Completing the 7 different shades for the the whole week!
Nude Lips (new shades)
Ending the year with a bang, they released their fall collection(December baby, Oh my Darling) last December. Fall Lips was a limited edition that was sold only last December. I super love the shade “December Baby”.
Update: They turned the limited edition shades into a regular one, naming them #8 (December Baby) and #11 (Oh my Darling). My personal fave is #8.